Homeplace Ministries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homeplace Ministries

HOMEPLACE MINISTRIES FORUMS

You are not connected. Please login or register

A friend of mine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A friend of mine Empty A friend of mine Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 am

momy97

A friend of mine and her husband have been trying for a year to have another baby...Well they found out they are going to have it 3 days after their 2 year old son was admitted to the hospital with a stage 4 neuroblastoma...
Seems a strange place for praise??
Nope the tumor shrank after the first round of chemo and after the second the mom tells me that she is more nauseated than he is. His tumor has shrunk so much that they moved up the date that he is to have surgery by a month and they think it will all be over before his little brother or sister gets here! Much better than the original thinking
of the docs.
A lot of prayer got them through this and PRAISE GOD he is going to be completely better soon!

2A friend of mine Empty new baby and it's brother Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

patty

Let this new life and (his/her) brother join their voices together to praise the Lord on his Holy hill. May this little boy be sanctified by God's healing. May this couple be blessed as to raise godly children. Our healer, our redeemer, our blessed merciful Lord,to you all honor and praise!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum